The perfect solution for low-cost, reliable control over A/V and other electronic systems in single-room installations, the cost-effective processor is packed with powerful control options. The RP-4 boasts an integrated 433-MHz RF receiver, four assignable IR ports with adjustable output, two voltage sense inputs, and two programmable relay outputs; all in one compact package. Perfect for use with any RTI 433-MHz wireless interface, the processor also supports one-way control via the RTiPanel app, allowing users to incorporate their smartphones and tablets easily into their control system.*
With the RP-4, A/V components and other equipment can be hidden away in a closet for a clean, professional look. The processor stores all system commands and macros for rock-solid reliability, providing a powerful alternative to IR repeater systems which can suffer from inconsistent performance.
- Stores all system commands and macros for reliable control.
- Integrated 433MHz RF antenna.
- Supports RTiPanel App for one-way control via smart phones and tablets.*
- Four infrared ports with routing and output adjustment.
- Infrared ports compatible with standard IR emitters and IR expansion devices.
- Two power sensing inputs for monitoring equipment status.
- Two relays provide contact closure for TV lifts, shades, projection screens etc.
- Works with all RTI 433MHz wireless remotes.**
- RF signal reception and Ethernet activity LEDs.
- Simple, efficient programming using Integration Designer® software.
- Install free-standing or wall mount using included mounting bracket.
- Non-volatile Flash memory stores configuration even when power is not present.
- USB and Ethernet programming.
RTI RP-4 Control Processor