Epson EH-TW6100 Projector
Projection System: RGB liquid crystal shutter projection system
LCD Panel 0.61inch wide panel with MLA (D9.8, C2Fine, 12Bit)
Zoom: 11.6 (Optical Zoom)
Screen Size 30" to 300" [0.87 to 8.9m] (Zoom: Wide)
30" to 300" [1.42 to 14.5m] (Zoom: Tele)
Keystone Correction Vertical : 30 to +30 degrees
Horizontal: 30 to +30 degrees (Slide Bar)
Projection Distance: 100" screen 2.95 4.8 m
Throw Ratio: 1.32 (Zoom: Wide), 2.15 (Zoom: Tele)
Projection Lens F Number: 1.511.99
Projection Lens Focal Length: 18.2mm29.2mm
Focus Method: Manual Focus
Colour Light Output: 2,300 Lumens
White Light Output: 2,300 Lumens
Native Aspect Ratio: 16:9
Contrast Ratio: 40,000:1
Lamp Type: 230 W UHE (ETORL)
Colour Video Processing: Full 10 Bit
Input: Video: 1 x RCA (Yellow), 1 x Component Video
Input: Computer: 1 x Dsub 15pin (RGB)
Input: Digital: 2 x HDMI
Input: USB: 1 x USB A (Photo Viewer)
Input: Control: 1 x RS232C
Super Resolution: Yes
3D Formats: TopandBottom, SidebySide, Frame Packaging
2D to 3D Conversion: Off / Weak / Medium / Strong
Internal Speakers: 2 x 10W
Split Screen: Yes
Direct Power On: Yes
Security: Kensington®style lock provision
Colour Modes: 2D: Dynamic, Living room, Natural, Cinema, Auto
3D: 3D Dynamic, 3D Cinema
Dimensions D x W x H: 365 x 420 x 137.3mm
Lamp Warranty: 12 months or 750 hours*
Projector Warranty: 2 Years
Power Consumption: Lamp on: 358W
Power Consumption: Standby: 0.35W
Noise Level: Normal/Eco: 32dB
* Which ever comes first. For more information visit Epson Projector Warranty
Featuring Full HD 1080p performance and a remarkable contrast ratio of up to 40,000:1, the TW6100 makes it easier than ever to entertain family and friends. Enjoy 3D cinematic adventures right in your living room. Use the included RF 3D glasses to immerse yourself in eye-popping 3D movies and more. Using 2D-to-3D conversion, you can even transform your favorite 2D movies to spectacular 3D, taking home entertainment to a whole new level.
KEY FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Amazing Colour Brightness – 2,300 Lumens colour brightness and 2,300 Lumens white brightness.
- A True Cinematic Experience – 2D and 3D, Full HD 1080p technology, and a contrast ratio up to 40,000:1.
- 2D-to-3D Conversion – Easily transform 2D images to spectacular 3D for unlimited 3D content.
- Split Screen Feature (2D mode) – Project two images side-by-side from two different sources.
- Easy Setup – Image adjustment tools included
- Captivating Sound – Two built-in 10 W stereo speakers for lifelike sound.
- Two built-in 10 W stereo speakers for lifelike sound – Two pairs of RF 3D glasses included